Dual study nursing (Asklepios / hochschule 21)Download as PDF Add to favorites
1st year of training
- 1st semester: Scientific work, basics of nursing (FS)
2nd year of training
- 2nd semester: Nursing scientific basics, nursing action in acute situations, nursing reservation and medical delegation tasks
- 3rd semester: Health conditions and disease phenomena, target groups and fields of action (FS)
3rd year of training
- 4th semester: Nursing diagnostics, nursing care with a focus on post-operative care, nursing people with chronic and life-threatening illnesses
- 5th semester: Methods of collegial counselling, Experiencing and coping with existential situations (FS), Basics of communication and counselling (FS)
- 6th semester: methods of nursing
research, intervention and outcome, education, experience of stress and coping
- 7th semester: methods of nursing research, professionalisation of nursing, care management, project management
- 8th semester: Organisation and Management, Quality Management, Bachelor thesis
After five semesters you take the exams and you are a qualified nurse. You will be able to take over responsible new fields of work in nursing. With the contents from training and studies, you will be able, for example, to design the care of people with complex problems or to implement new guidelines and standards in nursing care.
The study programme is divided into three study phases: During the probationary period of the apprenticeship, a propaedeutic course (trial week) takes place at the Hei 21. Only after the probationary period does the second phase begin with enrolment; it has five semesters, one module per semester. The nursing knowledge gained during training is expanded in these university modules.
- For dealing with our patients from different cultures it is especially important that you have the following skills: - high social competence - Empathy - excellent observational skills - good resilience - Team spirit - Creativity - Enjoyment of communication In addition to these personal skills, you should bring one of the following school-leaving certificates with you: - General or subject-related higher education entrance qualification - Technical baccalaureate
At Asklepios you also have
- 30 days holiday per year
- and a 38.5-hour work week
or you can do your training part time, that's also possible
After the five semesters, you will take the exam and become a nursing specialist. Afterwards, a full-time course of study over three semesters begins. During this time you can of course already work as a certified nurse.
Information about studying
Who offers this course?
Asklepios / hochschule 21
Type of study
Qualification on completion
Bachelor of Science and professional admission as a nursing specialist
The training with the dual study starts every year on August 15th.
The first semester at Hei 21 begins the following January. You will complete semesters 1 to 5 as a part-time student with about 5 days per semester. After the 5th semester, the final examinations for health and nursing care also take place. The study phase 2 (semesters 6 to 8) is a full-time study from winter semester on.